Facility Hours and Rentals
South Seattle College's Georgetown Campus is a premier training facility that provides rental space for training and workforce development events for 25 to 100 people.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- $75 Four-Hour Rate (If time is in both the morning and afternoon, this is counted as a full-day as we cannot book around this time period)
- $150 Full-Day Rate
- Large event space C110 and C111 combined $300 Full-Day Rate
- $400 Multi-purpose room C122
Facility rentals may be arranged for:
- Apprenticeship Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Safety Training
Forms and Neighborhood Information
- Request for use of facilities (Word document)
- Catering and Restaurants in the area
- Lodging in the area
Parking and Related Fees
- $75 for audio visual set up.
- Parking is available for $3 a day. Attendees pay at the parking kiosks located in front of the Colin Educational Hall and entrance to Building B.