Learn a trade and get paid, at the same time!
YouthBuild is a nationally certified, 6 month construction pre-apprenticeship designed to help young adults earn their GED or High School Diploma, enroll in college, and get a job.
Please be aware, if you are motivated this opportunity will change your life.
• Must be 18–24 years old
• Low-income (we will help you with this)
• Seeking a GED (diploma and GED holders are not eligible)
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Pre-Apprentices will receive:
• Secondary and Post-Secondary Educational Support
• Paid Work Experience and Training in Construction
• Professional Development and Leadership Training
• Employment and Education Placement Support Services
* Commit to six-months of leadership, education, construction training.
* Commit to your crew for 40 hrs / week for 24 weeks.
* Commit to your best effort 8 hours / day for 180 days.
Certifications you will earn in YouthBuild:
CPR/ 1stAid, OSHA, Flagger, Forklift, Lead/Asbestos Awareness, Job Readiness
* Nationally recognized PACT/MC3 Pre-Apprenticeship
Interested? Your next step is to attend this orientation! Classes begin March 27, 2017.